Wednesday 1 October 2008

Blue blistering barnacles..


My ovaries are being naughty!
After studying my cycles for the last 4 months in order to 'understand my body' (and let me tell you it's no thrilling task), it's decided to go freestyle this month. I'm secretly quite proud of it, how annoying to be completely predictable, I just kinda wish it had chosen another month.
Anyhow, I've been 'about to ovulate' for 3 days. Very strange. So I went for another ultrasound today and they've given me an injection to stimulate the egg to release. There goes my 'natural' attempt, oh well.
The good news is that after waiting for 3 days I'm over being anxious, so tomorrow 11am is D day (no.1)....

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Glad you are over that little 'nervous' episode...suppose it is only natural to question one's decisions no matter how sure one thinks one is. Life, in general, is never a sure thing so all we can do is just do our best. Good luck to you. Sincerely, a Blogger pal.