Thursday 15 January 2009

IVF anomalies



You gotta laugh.

Apparently I've failed too many IUI's and am too old to be viable at the funded unit for IVF so I get to go to the back of the line. I asked them to explain why someone without time to spare should wait longest, but I already knew the answer, it's all about stats, so I'm off to do it privately where it's that cash that counts. I'll have to get a loan and it'll make things mighty tough, but what's a girl to do?

Spent the last 24hrs comparing all of Londons IVF clinics and of course all the ones with great success rates have hideous waiting lists so I'm back to square 1, Great!

I'd love someone out there to tell me if there are any benefits of going through this hell.
Does it make you a better mother?
Or is it just one of those things?


1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Well, I guess money talks and...

Good luck with this route.