Tuesday 9 September 2008

Double hurrah!




Today I went for an appointment with the nurses just to run through the procedure.
Due to my age (apparently young, even though I turned 39 yesterday) and the fact I don't have fertility problems as such - just a man one - I get to start off trying 'naturally'.
So.... let's overlook the fact I bought my sperm on the
Internet... and it'll be inseminated by way of a catheter and then I get to 'rest' in a room with my head lower than my feet for half an hour. It's odd but 'natural' is not the exact word that springs to mind.
That said, I'm super happy. I passed all the requirements and I start next cycle (given that I ovulate) with no hormone drugs.
Hurrah No.1.
And my sister is finally pregnant after trying for ages!
Hurrah No.2.

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

Sounds like things may be happening, sooner, rather than later!